The application period for the 2019-2020 school year begins February 4 and ends April 15.
The registration process includes the following steps:
1) Enrolment Process and Checklist:
Please read the Enrolment Process and Checklist document first as it includes a list of required paperwork, important deadlines, a detailed registration process, and more pertinent information.
The following documents must be completed in full and submitted by April 15, 2019 to be included in our priority enrolment process. (See Enrolment Checklist for more information on the priority deadline.)
The following documents are informational:
The following items must also be included with your application in order for it to be deemed complete:
- Copies of most recent Report Cards/Progress Reports for each student;
- Copy of Birth Certificate (born in Canada) or Immigration Documents for each student;
- $25 non-refundable application fee (Cheques payable to Edmonton Society for Christian Education or ESCE)
**Registration packages can also be picked up at any of our school offices or at the Society office (14304 – 109 Avenue).
Please deliver your completed forms and application fee to the school, the Society Office, or scan and email them to us at email@example.com by April 15.
3) Attend Information Session:
Following the submission of a completed application package, parents must attend an information session at their preferred school to discuss the Christian program and answer any remaining questions. Only families who have attended an information session are considered for admission. We will contact you by email to schedule this session in late March/April.
Following the information session, you will be notified of your child’s acceptance status. Admission notifications will be sent April 26, 2019.
Kindergarten is a full day, half-time program at Edmonton Christian Schools. (Children attend 2-3 days per week for the full day):
- Northeast School:
- Monday/Wednesday plus alternating Fridays or;
- Tuesday/Thursday plus alternating Fridays
- West School:
- Monday/Wednesday plus alternating Thursdays or;
- Tuesday/Friday plus alternating Thursdays
Current students can re-enroll beginning March 11, 2019. Check your email for the subject line “Edmonton Society Re-enrolment” and click on the link in that email. Follow the instructions to re-enrol your children for next year and to add a student in Kindergarten or another grade. Don’t forget to re-enrol in Schoolzone as well!
Re-enrolment of current students will begin on March 11 and end on April 15 (4:00pm).
Re-enrolment MUST be done on both SchoolZone and SEAS. (We will email parents in early March with more information and a personal SEAS link to re-enrol.)
Current families adding a new student (i.e. child starting Kindergarten) must fill out an EPS Registration Form for the new student only.
The motto at Edmonton Christian Preschool is Learning through Play in a Christian setting. Preschool is an excellent opportunity to introduce faith-based learning for young students.
Applications for the 2019/2020 school year will be accepted beginning February 4, 2019.
Preschool applications are considered on a first-come, first-served basis, however, children of current families and children who are 4 years old by March 1, 2020 receive first priority.
*Please deliver all completed forms to the school or scan and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Northeast Preschool – choice of:
- Monday/Wednesday Morning classes: 8:30 – 11:00 a.m. or;
- Monday/Wednesday Afternoon classes: 12:15 – 2:45 p.m.
West Preschool – choice of:
- Monday/Wednesday Morning classes: 8:45 – 11:15 a.m. or:
- Tuesday/Friday Morning classes : 8:45 – 11:15 a.m.
- Thursday Morning class : 8:45 – 11:15 a.m. (Thursday class can be added as a third-day option for M/W or T/F students as well.)
- Four-year-old children receive priority for the preschool program but three-year-old children can be accepted after August 15, if space allows.
- Two-year-olds cannot be admitted to a Preschool program.
- Children must be toilet trained.
- Our program runs from mid-September through mid-June.
- The Edmonton Christian Preschool does not have the facilities or license to accommodate children with special needs.